Following at the approval for the Ace Your Case! and Ace Your Case II publications, WetFeet brings to you a new consultant with an entire new set of case inquiries to perform on and get a leg up on your consulting interviews. In Ace Your Case III, you will discover: particular counsel for market-sizing, company operations, company procedure, and resume case questions 15 case questions with room to determine your solutions 15 designated "good" solutions to the case questions, together with attainable dialogues along with your interviewer "Bad" solutions in addition to purposes for why they may not fly extra!
Read or Download Ace Your Case III: Practice Makes Perfect PDF
Similar job hunting books
The best way to develop into an interview genius and land the task of your goals If a role interview is an oral examination within which task seeker needs to supply the correct solutions to a suite of questions so one can get employed, then this is often the last word consultant to acing the examination. Written via The Interview trainer at Monster. com, develop Your Interview IQ bargains an stress-free, interactive technique to organize for and prevail at any task interview.
The precise publication for cutting-edge difficult financial system: mega- bestselling enterprise guru Harvey Mackay stocks his undying suggestion for buying and retaining an outstanding activity! At age seventy seven, Mackay hasn't misplaced any of his enthusiasm, and his new ebook is as passionate and confident as his vintage bestsellers. He desires to support all people from new university grads to laid off fiftysomethings.
Here is every little thing a first-time job-seeker must get a foot within the door--and remain. presents sensible, easy-to-follow recommendation on checking out approximately jobs, finishing functions and resumes, dealing with profitable interviews, and gives a transparent photo of what employers search in starting employees, and so forth.
A very good CV is a necessary instrument within the survival package of each activity hunter. It indicates that you've the mandatory features and skills demanded via a possible company, and improves your probabilities of getting an interview. the recent variation of this best-selling consultant units out the floor ideas for getting ready a CV through displaying tips to opt for which info move in and which remain out, the right way to lay out and current a CV and the way to make an exceptional first influence.
- The Career Clinic: Eight Simple Rules for Finding Work You Love
- Writerpreneur: How to Work From Home as an Online Writer, Find Premium Clients, & Make Money Online
- Finding a Job on the Web
- The Challenger Guide: Job-Hunting Success for Mid-Career Professionals
- "Headhunter'' Hiring Secrets: The Rules of the Hiring Game Have Changed . . . Forever!
- 100 Conversations for Career Success: Learn to Network, Cold Call, and Tweet Your Way to Your Dream Job
Additional info for Ace Your Case III: Practice Makes Perfect
2. Show your work. The Practice Range 3. Write it down. 28 Case 1 How many pieces of candy are given out on Halloween each year in the United States? Key questions to ask: Basic equations/numbers: The Practice Range How you’d track the numbers down: 29 Case 2 What is the average number of chairs in a house? Key questions to ask: The Practice Range Basic equations/numbers: How you’d track the numbers down: 30 Case 3 How many blue jeans are sold in the United States each year? Key questions to ask: Basic equations/numbers: The Practice Range How you’d track the numbers down: 31 Case 4 How many unique people attend events at the Rose Bowl every year?
Case-by-Case Rules 25 The Practice Range • Market-Sizing Questions • Business Operations Questions • Business Strategy Questions • Resume Questions The Practice Range 27 Market-Sizing Questions Remember the rules for market-sizing questions: 1. Use round numbers. 2. Show your work. The Practice Range 3. Write it down. 28 Case 1 How many pieces of candy are given out on Halloween each year in the United States? Key questions to ask: Basic equations/numbers: The Practice Range How you’d track the numbers down: 29 Case 2 What is the average number of chairs in a house?
Although we believe that our recommended answers are good, we know that there are many other even better answers out there. Remember, though, the destination is often less important to your interviewer than the road you take to get there. With that in mind, smooth sailing! A quick note on the layout: Each question is followed by bad answers and a good answer. The questions and dialogue between the hypothetical recruiter and candidate appear in normal type; the WetFeet analysis and commentary appear in italics.